Realms of Ravenloft

A NWN Persistent World
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am 
Dark Power

I want this to be the first and only thing the administrative team ever has to say on the subject. This should be the end all be all to any behavior that does not fall into one of the 'forbidden' themes, or is not explicitly against the rules.

I'd recommend reading and researching Ravenloft, the themes of the setting and the themes of the server thoroughly. I'd recommend doing the same with any scheduled quest you are going on (there is usually a theme listed) or DM you plan on running with (as they usually post their preferences to themes/topics/types of quests).

We do not, and will not ever post 'trigger warnings' about the content of our server outside of what is already explicitly against the rules. This is a place for roleplay, and a place to come together to enjoy a hobby. It is supposed to be a fun space, but It may not be a 'safe' one. Topics will get brought up that may brush you the wrong way according to past experiences. If these topics are not against the rules, you have a single option: walk away from it in a way that disrupts the RP of those around you the least. The administrative team is not in the business of monitoring feelings.